Surrey Hills Route not accurate.... Why?

Instead of a work around, why doesn’t Zwift just fix the bug? I’ve tried twice and have yet to get it. Yes I"m getting the training benefit regardless but that’s not a route I really like so I was only doing it to get the reward.

Same thing just happened to me. I extended my workout 20 minutes to get the badge and it never came. Frustrating.

I’ve finished twice and not gotten the badge. I was debating trying a third time because I was hoping the latest patch fixed the problem. Now I’m not sure I want to try it.

Same here. Done it twice and no badge. Got halfway up the 2nd ascent of Fox Hill before deciding surely I’d done enough. There doesn’t seem to be a definitive answer and Zwift are “working on it”

1 Like

Same issue. Just did the Surrey loop, but didn’t get the badge. Zwift, please fix this, it’s frustrating. Yes, you still do the workout and ultimately that’s the main goal. But these badges are meant as motivation, and if you don’t get it despite putting in the effort, it has the opposite effect.

You definitely have to ascend Fox Hill twice and get to the banner to complete the route. The issue is even when you cross the banner, it’s still not giving it to some people…

I have the same problem, yesterday i ride this track (with Fox Hill twice) and doesn´t become the badge. (For all other routes it has worked with the badges so far)

The Support write me following:
Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue; I’m sorry to hear about the trouble!

We’re aware of an issue where sometimes the badge for completing a route achievement will not appear. I’ve checked with our team and they’re working on a fix. While there isn’t a work-around for this issue as of yet, the fix will come from our end and all you should have to do is keep your Zwift app up to date.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue improving Zwift. Please let us know if there’s anything else that you need assistance with; we’d all be more than happy to help!

Thanks!

That is fine but will they tell us when it is fixed? :angry:

No achievement badge received for Surrey Hills circuit. Definitely selected it correctly on start up, went up fox hill for a second time which is apparently where you get the achievement banner after passing through the arch. Carried on as I hadn’t seen the banner to start going up Leith Hill again! Did well in excess of the mileage and elevation.

Just completed it last night. Road 36 miles and climbed 4000 feet because I kept thinking the finish was just around the corner or a the top of the next hill. Yes selected correct route with no free ride and no badge. Very frustrating. I don,t care so much about the badge but the XP points.

I also thought, I’d ride the Surrey Hills today.
Normal ride, nothing unusual. No disconnects to the ANT+ devices or to the network (confirmed later with zwiftalizer).
I also didn’t get the badge at top of Fox Hill after 44km and 1000hm.
So I rode on…
But nothing :frowning:
I even rode back to the point where I spawned…

I don’t care about the badge that much, but it sure gives a little dent in the “Gipfelglück”

Wow…in retrospect I was lucky to claim my badge by cycling more than the “official” distance…

I feel for the Zwifters who tried to claim their achievement badge. Some who attempted the route TWICE…big KUDOS…

Come on Zwift please release the bug fix ASAP.

Got the Surrey Hills badge yesterday but it took over 50 miles of riding. Did Greater London Flat today, rode 104.6 miles and no badge. Bummer!

At what specific arch or landmark did you get the Surrey Hills Badge?

50 miles is about 80,5km, just for info

Pretty sure it was at the prudential banner where everyone starts. I don’t think it was at a kom banner.

But that isn’t even at the route?

what route are you referring to @Bench

Surrey Hills / London :wink:

I rode it at Sunday, 17.
No badge after alot of climbs.
https://www.strava.com/activities/2872195863

Is something wrong with the setting of the badge or with the route?
Should be fine to know, where the badge route ends.

I Rode Surrey Hills last morning and got no badge, continued to 60km and still no badge.
It’s broken as f. and really demotivateing even thoug it’s the only route so far not granting the badge.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2873906596