Support Indoor Bike: Schwinn IC4 - Bowflex C6 - Schwinn IC8 (Europe)

Gerrie,

I could not find a free open source BLE power meter logging app. Trainer Road was not free for receiving power data.

FulGaz however links via BLE to the bike console and was also showing high power readings. So it’s Schwinn’s/Nautilus’ console that does not have a correct power curve for calculating the watts it is reporting. It registers as “IC Bike” on Zwift and FulGaz. Zwift might want to flag those equipment registrations if possible app side and require a cadence only connection until the Schwinn fixes it’s power curve or at least warn users.

Also, it is reporting as “controllable,” which it is not. I’m not sure which side of the programming would be to blame for that.

Is there anywhere to go from here?

Any known plans to “support” Schwinn IC4 or IC8 / Bowflex C6? I’m considering a return based off of false advertising that it works with Zwift and other apps. It does technically… but the data is way off and there is no way to “calibrate” it. FYI, I have called and spoken to tech support and they sent out a new console to fix the issue but there was no change.

Zwifter: Andy King (aka Andy Kingster) had the same experience.