Super Common Feature Requests

Ok, badly put by me. I’ll guess your speed increases but it doesn’t affect the prescribed wattage for the interval. Since the wattage is the target and not the speed/ time on a stretch of road I’d like the option to just avoid crashing into other riders.

1 Like

Hi - is there anyway that the events filters can be improved; drop down boxes for certain established events, time period boxes so you can filter specific hours so that we don’t have to trawl through every hour of the day; I do the majority of my cycling between 16:00 and 20:00 so I only want to see these times not go through every available hour, every day. These two simple fixes would enhance the user experience making it far simpler and quicker.

Thanks

1 Like

WTaF…? There are tons of Custom teams jerseys, new ones all the time. Have been for years. Why is this feature being with withheld? PRO/Teams? ProVirtual Teams? UCI? Pro Continental? What sorta bribery is needed?

2 Likes

Hi

On companion app you have a variety of filters including filtering on what your friends are participating in. Could you add another filter to show what you have personally signed up to event wise? Its difficult to identify the events you have signed up to without carfully scrolling through the numerous events and as more and more events start appearing this is becoming time consuming and a pain to do.

This is already available. See the attached screen shot where you can see your upcoming enrolled events. You can swipe left to cycle through and it will show you 4 or 5 of your events.

1 Like

Wow fab thank you I really didnt realise even asked zwift on fb and they told me to post on here lol

Can you make runners slow down on inclines like cyclists. Quite disheartening and demoralising when you are pedal munching up a 12-15% incline, and the runner just breeze past you like leaves being blown in the wind. Thanks.

9 Likes

Can we have kumulativ calender about ones rides, mounthly and yearly km? #idontstrava

Pacing partner option for meetups. Would be more attractive to me than the stay together option that just rubber bands the group together. Host sets pace and everyone tries to keep up. Much more fun. Maybe could even allow host to change pace during ride for an interval style workout.

2 Likes

Can a comment section be added to meetups? Sometimes you only know people on Zwift and you want to explain why you don’t go to a meetup or ask an invite for the next time.

1 Like

This one needs its own thread. Would be super helpful to access settings, garage, badges, etc. without having to actually start a ride first.

6 Likes

There are already a few Feature Request for it, just do a search of the forums.

The companion app can now be used as the only source of data if the screen data is now hidden,
But why not use the companion app for extra data, timers, splits, averages… ( all selectable like my garmin computer, which I do use with Zwift for such data, but obviously not distance nor speed, which my wheel device measures “wrong” )

2 Likes

Not sure where/if they have been mentioned much already. I’m still new to the forums. But I think the following would be great:

-New challenge.
-Garage - favourites feature where you can quickly select your favourite bikes/wheels/jersey/kit without having to go through the entire list.
-Chance to earn new colourways in shoes whether by completing the challenge or extra levels over 50.

1 Like

Given the bewilderingly large number of socks, gloves and glasses that you can earn, I find it surprising that there are only a handful of helmet styles, that they are not colour-customisable, and that there are so few cycling casquettes in-game. When riding TTT events, it would be cool to be able to ride in the same strip, but with differentiable headwear…

7 Likes

Can we have a route of Indiania Jones mine railway tracks.

It’s like a roller coaster underground.

Would be good in Desert. :grin::+1::grin:

3 Likes

Can we have…?

I like dan the diesel but now i am a ”bigger boy” and thats why steped on c-category ’caren cadence company’. Not all my rides, cant be on c, because i need to do easyer rides too. And diesel is just little bit too easy.

So why could we have…
… plus (+) and minus (-) on those draft croups. Or can you abrove if one is sliding there weight to make ride harder. Like indikating that by {+++kg} if they add +30kg to theyr weight.

You may ask why would you need any off this. It is easyer to maintain deasent endurance level in virtual group than on your own in mittle off virtualnowhere.

Hi @Konsta_Pylkk_nen a few ways to make riding with the bots harder:

1. use a gravel bike or mountain bike, these are much slower on the pavement than road bikes in Zwift so you will have to work a bit harder to stay in the draft. Mountain bike would be the harder of the two.

2. use a TT bike, TT bikes don’t get a draft so you will have to work harder to stay with the group.

1 Like

I was wondering, how about, as an addition to the companion app, maybe a mini route profile map screen, showing upcoming hills, or a profile showing the current hill and gradient you are on, in that section of road you are riding?

Or, a small addition to the current set up, showing the current, and upcoming gradients. That way, having a hudless ride would be made even better, and you only need to glance at the app, to see what you are currently riding? Just like you would on an actual cycle computer, when riding outdoors.

If that was possible?

1 Like

Companion app could have added to it. 3 bottoms

1. Double draft
  2. Draft
  3. No draft
    On all bikes and most rides. That way you can deside yourself how hard would your ride be. And there wouldn’t be any flyers because the red fence would add ’NoDraft-mode’ to the flyer😋