@S_Bierbichler I like the MTS Kit code = MTSKIT

1 Like

Put your country’s flag and stand with Ukraine, that’s what I did

Cheers

(:canada: stands with :ukraine:)

5 Likes

Agree a Ukrainian kit would be appreciated! Until then I’m using Basic 4

7 Likes

I would like to add my vote for a jersey to support Ukraine. One of the best things about Zwift is the international community it creates. Wearing it is voluntary but I would appreciate the opportunity to show my support.

11 Likes

Show your support by telling your government that you are willing to suffer some economic hardship to support Ukraine. Cut off all Russian exports, including oil and wheat. A symbolic jersey isn’t going to help anyone.

6 Likes

I like the idea, also change your country flag to Ukranian flag. We are one community in Zwift supporting our Ukranian friends!!

7 Likes

I like the idea of an optional kit. I changed my flag yesterday morning.

6 Likes

Zwift mustn’t impose options on riders. An option available to all would be nice. Blue and yellow jerseys worn by riders with flags from around the world would let Ukrainians know they are not alone. Just changing our own country doesn’t quite send the same message of international support.

11 Likes

Great idea! Please do this today, Zwift!!

3 Likes

The MTS kit is pretty close. Hit “P” type MTSKIT”

1 Like

Zwift Basic 4
This was the best I could find - Level 12

2 Likes

As a show of support to Ukraine I’ve temporarily swapped my National flag to Ukraine. Would be great to see Zwift awash with support for Ukraine in the game!

7 Likes

I am switching my flag to ride for the country of Ukraine until we can get the Russian military out of there.

I would like Zwift to offer a yellow and blue “ride for Ukraine” jersey. That would be wonderful to raise awareness and support the cause

7 Likes

It’s pretty disturbing that Zwift has not banned the display of the Russian and Belarusian Flags in the platform in accordance with IOC and all major athletic associations… To see that flag pretty much ruins my workouts…

19 Likes

Swift, please create a Ukraine jersey. This could be worn by anyone who wishes to show their support for the people suffering there.

8 Likes

I do somehow understand if Zwift wants to stay neutral. We’ve seen several times that the only thing that matters is money and then it’s definitely more safe not to do anything… But !..

Zwift could introduce a generic jersey, cap, gloves and shoes with a color slider for each item - then we could make our own “kit” and Zwift would stay neutral :thinking:

BooX

7 Likes

Zwift has already put on a couple of “Solidarity with Ukraine” rides.

6 Likes

That is such a simple, obvious solution I can’t imagine why it hasn’t been done yet. I think most users would enjoy being able to customize their kit colors, and you’d still have to earn the special ones. Make a thread in Feature Requests and I’ll vote for it!

4 Likes

I do not understand anybody who wants to stay neutral. Where do you live? Would you understand anybody who wants to stay neutral if YOUR country would be invaded, YOUR relatives injured or killed, … ?!?

9 Likes

The Peaks Kit is as close as Ukraine :ukraine: flag as possible on zwift .

1 Like