Studio Version

It’s the “alpha” studio, so we want to demo the three types of smart trainers by Tacx, whom we work closely with here. The Bushidos are also great for small coached classes since they’re easier to set up. Our other branches will be either all Flux or all Neo depending on their location.

Is. There. A studio version of. Zwift? I have 10 Kickr smart trainers and 120 inch projection screen would like one account that all 10 trainers could link up to and down the road 15 to 20 trainers. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

Michael, Sounds like you’re looking for a private instance.  Why not just set up a group ride or group training for your 10 trainers vs having a private instance of Zwift?

Andy

We are trying to set up Zwift based time trials in our new studio.  We have 30 TacX Bushido Smart trainers and we are attempting to pair with IPhones.  In a small trial we tried to do a Zwift based group ride with four partcipants and had cross connectivity issues.  I am a complete novice at setting up a cycling studio so any advice would be helpful.  Thanks

Try designating a specific iPhone per Bushido so it remembers its unit the next time you pair them. Each trainer also has a code number that pops up when you pair it; we wrote ths down. Once an iPhone/ipad is paired , you will have to reboot it so that it “forgets” the previous pairing code. With 30 units, it’s probably best to pair them one at a time just to avoid the possibility of so many iphones and trainer codes popping up once they activate

I will give this a try.  Thanks for your help and happy training!