STRAVA does not receive my data from ZWIFT or ZWIFT Companion

Hey! I hope someone can help me. I am new to biking and Just bought the TACX NEO smart bike. Everything looks good, I ve linked everything and have a subscription on both Zwift and Strava. I have also downloaded garmin connect and connect all of these devices together. Apparently, my rides get stuck in Zwift or Zwift companion. They never transfer to either Garmin Connect or Strava. Did anyone had the same issue?

Someone said in another threat that he suddenly lost the connection. Mine were never connected.

I have tried disconnecting and connecting them numerous times, from different browsers and different devices.

Any advice would be appreciated as this is very frustrating.

Hi, I too am new here. I only signed up for the free sub over at Strava, but as soon as I did the steps when I end the ride it shows strava and zwift on the upload screen, and uploads it to both. (using apple tv app)
So you only see zwift on that screen?

Click on your profile picture > My Profile. Go to Settings > Connections > Connect to Strava . Follow the prompts in the pop up to authorize Strava . You can disconnect your accounts from this Zwift page or you can revoke access from Zwift in your Strava Settings

Hello Christopher, thanks for replying
I can also see strava and zwift when the ride ends on the upload screen, I edit the name and press save to upload it. It just uploads on zwift and not on strava. I dont know why…

Hello Pierce,
I have already done that numerous times. It shows that Strava is connected but I dont see my workouts

Hmm, have you also toggled the " Partner Integrations" in Strava?
Might do to disconnect both sides simultaneously, then reconnect.

In my case I rode a couple of times before I signed up for Strava, so I exported .fit files from zwift. Then uploaded into Strava, but all of my subsequent rides came across just fine.

You might try loading a couple of the missed ones manually, and see if there is any issue.

Update: Everything appears to be working now. The only solution that I can think of is that , I was using the two months free trial for Zwift that I received with my Smart Bike Tacx. So I tried to add my credit card down and commit to a payment. When I did that, the next workout was both transferred to Strava and Garmin Connect