Stopping Email Notifications

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #1

I have been searching with no luck yet, is there a way to stop from receiving emails from Zwift? I don’t need to be told I am doing a good job and I sure don’t want an email for every post I make at this site, but I am just not seeing the opt outs for it.

Thanks for any advice,

(Tyler Shannon) #2

Hi Cary, 

At the bottom of every email we send, there is a ‘unsubscribe’ link. Click that, and you’ll be unsubscribed! 

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #3

Thanks very much Tyler. Zwift does have great customer support. That is what gets me. I looked and there is no unsubscribe link. The notification email for this message did not have one…

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #4

I have successfully unsubscribed from an email, I will see if it stops the notifications about posts at this forum too.

(Ringo Rohe) #5

The Forum Notification E-Mails dont have a unsubscribe Link. I’m getting notified every few days about new Posts in a Thread I opened a few Months ago. How can I disable these Notification Mails?

(Paul Allen) #6

Ringo,

You can unsubscribe from threads here: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/subscriptions

(Ringo Rohe) #7

Wow, thanks a lot.

Maybe I’m just a little slow but for me it was really hard to find. :smiley:

(John Miller) #8

Doesn’t work at all for me

(David Kindler) #9

Didn’t work for me either… just sent to one postings to unfollow.  I want to kill all posting notifications…too much clutter in. My inbox.   Can’t find a way to filter into separate folder on on iPad with apple mail app