Starting an event issue

Yep. Thanks… This nailed it… I checked my router settings. The firewall policy after a recent update when setting it to high was blocking a lot more traffic than before. Setting it to medium fixed my problems… Worth communicating to other users…

1 Like

Carlos, we have the same issues. The guys on iPads seemed okay, generally it is me with the issue running on windows 10. This evening was my own meeting I created, I’m waiting for the event, it ticks down to 1 and nothing… my friend however joins… tonight I restarted the app, could see friend , selected and choose ride with friend but this is different and then you need to try and keep together which isn’t ideal on different setups

Just created another meeting, same thing happened. Left companion unloaded this time… when it works it has had us all waiting in one place like a bus stop… just can’t work out the correct process

Hello,

I have actually this issue (which is so painful :D)

I found some event in companion that I don t find when I am on Zwift

So for example, I click on joining one event from my companion on my phone and when I go to Zwift I don t see my event…

The other way around, I found some events on Zwift but can not find them on companion…I don t know Why…

Is anyone has the same issue or can help me with that ?

Cheers and Ride on Guys !

Pierre

I have this issue too. It’s really frustrating. I did all of the above. The pop up screen never appear. What can I do?

Hi @Leslie_Ho

Welcome to the forum.

How did you sign-up for the event. Were you riding in the world at least 5 min before the event.

This is still an ongoing issue. I have been trying to participate in Crit City events and have not once received invitations after joining. The clock ticks down and nothing happens. Riding in the world prior to the event isn’t even an option in this case, because it’s not a world in which you can choose to ride. I’d love to know if others are still having problems with this, and how everyone else has managed to overcome it, considering that events are clearly happening all the time.

Really getting frustrated with Zwift. I sign up for an event in the Campanion App however when log on to Zwift (via Windows on laptop) I never getting prompted to join a race or brought to the start line. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve missed events.

In the events listed down the right-hand side it shows me as “going” but there is way of loading the event.

Hi @Aidan_Tansey, welcome to the forums.

First you need to choose a route/world, any one that is available, and start riding. You won’t get a join button on the main menu, only when riding in one of the worlds. Then you will see the join button and get transported to the event start pens.

1 Like

Sorry no one ever answered you here. You don’t need to be in the same world as the event, any of the available routes/worlds is fine to start riding in, then you will see the join button appear and be transported to the correct world.