SRM and ANT+ Dongle Compatibility

I have been looking into getting on Zwift and need to buy a ANT+ dongle. I was on Amazon and see dongles like the Suunto and they show actual Suunto devices that they work with. Without pulling the trigger on one, I would like to know if they all would connect my powermeter to my computer or is there a specific model that would do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Equipment:
SRM ANT+ crank, Suunto heart rate monitor with a Bontrager DuoTrap sensor.

Any Ant+ USB stick will work as long as it is USB 2.0. Same goes for any extension cable you plan to use. 

I use the Suunto and it connects with all my ANT+ devices fine (Kickr, Tickr HRM, RPM cadence sensor)

Thank you for your help so far and sorry to be a total pain here. I work on computers all day long and am pretty self sufficient but am finding this to be troublesome to get set up.

So, I have the Garmin ANT Stick, downloaded the driver for my OS X laptop and have attempted to connect the dongle to no avail. I assume that when the dongle is connected, I can simply launch Zwift and click “search” for power and speed and it will find it? I have a Suunto HR monitor so it won’t work with that but should it be as simple as I just described?

Equipment:
SRM ANT+ crank, Suunto heart rate monitor with a Bontrager DuoTrap sensor.

Thank you in advance.