Sprinkle a few spectators in town?

(Aaron Deutsch - BMTR) #1

Love the nature sightings in the woods. By contrast the town feels a bit post-apocalyptic. Since there are clearly other humans there (blimp, sailboats), why not have a few wander over to watch the showdowns.

Also the KOM needs more cowbell.

(Jürgen Waldick ZRG) #2

Agreed! Spectators would be cool…

(Maurizio Gigliotti) #3

+1 Spectators

(L Read) #4

We all need more cowbell!

(Aaron Deutsch - BMTR) #5

To add to my ghost town comment above as I was passing through town today (going counter-clockwise) I noticed a building on the left with a giant flower bush growing in the stairwell. Someone needs to get in there with a hedge trimmer! :slight_smile:

(Aaron Deutsch - BMTR) #6

Someone elsewhere in this forum suggested that THEY would like to be able to hang out and watch before/after/instead of riding. If they are allowed to do so you could actually just re-use their avatars and have most of the spectators also be real people.

To take that a step further you could also allow them to choose a rider or group to follow with the camera (though their avatar obviously would be stationary). They could play with the camera angles and have some fun with it.

Of course we’ll also want some plain-clothes folk as well. And satan. Satan on the KOM, anyone?

(Peter Denny) #7

Another +1 for this. 

(W es DaPirate {TFC}) #8

yeah doing a climb with spectators would be an interesting treat

(Gerry Jeffs CBRE) #9

Yes, lets start feeling like we’re not riding in ghost towns.