Spec priority for a new monitor for Zwifting

With the Ryzen 5 3600 & GTX1660 Ti combo Mike, would you just recommend a 40" TV again, but a 4K one instead?

Might as well if you’re going all in on the PC. 43" seems to be a common size now for 4K. It depends on your viewing distance.

For anyone else reading this, I’m not saying this is the only set-up I’d recommend, not at all, I use my smart phone to Zwift when I’m not at home and it’s great as well.

In the buying guide blog, is stated there had been reports that Zwift does not recognize the GTX1660 Ti properly when mated with a Ryzen 5 3600. Does anyone know if this has been resolved? Failing that the 2600 doesn’t seem readily available, so would the commonly used I5-9400F be the next best?

I don’t know, so I would go Intel if in doubt. The ‘reports’ I was referring to is this FB thread https://www.facebook.com/groups/zwiftriders/permalink/1181653878707582/ I don’t know why the GTX would not have been recognized. Maybe it was, but the profile wasn’t assigned properly because the CPU manufacturer and model wasn’t listed, or maybe the onboard Ryzen graphics got detected instead.

1 Like

Removed link