Some lag on power bluetooth to pc

Hello

I use my stages powermeter on android blueetoth, but in the cellphone shows me always conected and instant power and cadence, but when i look to computer monitor, the variations of power and cadence is differente, somes go to 0, sometimes is to damn seconds, the virtual cyclist stop pedaling…

Any idea what is? the cell is on wifi, the pc is on cable ethernet… all apps closed in cell and pc…

This is so horrible for race… i don’t have any idea what to do for better, in some days this trouble just gone out, and all sync with no zero power, but is 20% of days i train…

If I had to guess it is being caused by a weak wifi signal on your phone. Are you using 2.4 or 5ghz? I find I get a better signal with 2.4ghz since it has a longer range and can penetrate walls and floors better. 

Hummmm, i will investigate, you give me a north, the wifi is in the same room, near one meter… but this answer give me a chance to search in modem/router…

If i find anything i will post here, thanks bro! Ride on!!

Hey, i tested in one ride, and a first moment, 2.4ghz although of my short distance with the router, this modification just resolved the lags…