SMART Boshido trainer

Guys, I have updated the firmware and now maanaged to get Zwift to recongnise my trainer as a smart trainer. I used this last night and found the trainer combined awesome, however as Im pedallig the power appears low and my speed appears low.

I have the Boshido trainer paired. My HR paired, and I have tried with and without my Gramin cadence seonsor and Im gettig similar results, yet my Garmin appears to show the correct speed.  Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Lee

Since Zwift calculates speed based on factors like your weight, whether you’re drafting, and the incline that you’re on, you can’t measure it against a Garmin computer because it won’t take these factors into account.

If you feel your output is low comparatively to other real-world efforts, then there could be a different issue going on.

I’m assuming you’re riding the Tacx Bushido? Be sure to calibrate it - and if you’re still having problems - try to reduce potential ANT+ signal interference. https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/204186849–Troubleshoot-My-ANT-signal-is-dropping