Slope info to ZML

I would like to get the slope info on the ZML as well. Most of the other info from the main app is available in ZML but not the slope info. Sometimes I like to ride Froome style (I know, I know, it’s not popular style nowdays) and look only at the phone on my handlebars. 

well, i am afraid, that slopw or gradient info will not come for free sooner or later…many riders are waiting for it to build diy projects with slope-gradient info…

i suppose kickr climb is not happy with a free api coming and having cheap diy lifters for the front…

Hmm. Are you saying that the protocol between Zwift and ZML is described somewhere and that Wahoo Kickr Climb is using the same protocol to get slope info?

If you read e.g. this thread: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003812752-Support-for-old-non-ANT-trainers-and-bikes it is clear that Zwift is already sending out slope info via standard ANT+ protocol, so it should be possible to build your own climb device. I believe this has nothing to do with slope information being sent to ZML app.