Thanks, KC. You’re right - we’re tracking a lot of these separately already. I’ll do my best to give a quick update below.
- Save password @ login for easy login
SB: Totally agree. I know it sounds like a simple thing. That login window that’s served up is actually using your system’s web browser. We were hoping to be able to piggy back off the the system browser’s settings but that didn’t work so we’ve got some more research to do.
- Do not exit program when I save or discard a ride as I may want to ride again or change some settings
SB: We’d like to get a separate thread going on this to fully understand everyone’s use case so we can figure out how best to implement it. For ex., if you end a ride, do you want your fit file produced and synced to Strava while you’re still in the world fan viewing? What are all the things that you want to do in the world post ride? This could be a good one for the Zwift Riders group.
- Allow me to change my height, weight, and name from the Zwift Game settings pages not only from the separate web page
SB: Good news - you can do this today. Just click on the the Pencil icon next to your name on the Pause screen.
- At the various stages of login, allow me to press ESC to go backward, for example when I go to the Just Ride or Join Others page, I cannot revert to the pairing page
SB: We’ve still got changes planned for the login experience. Stay tuned!
- Make the discard ride button small and far far away from the save ride button as my sweaty hands can easy trigger a false discard which can make any grown rider cry
SB: Totally! We’re looking into this one as we’ve had a similar experience.
Whew - hope that gives some visibility. Going forward, it’d be great if we could keep each issue separate. That allows us manage status of each one individually as “Planned”, “Not Planned” or “Completed” and keeps things fresh :)