Selling items from your garage

Believe it or not, I figured out where to click after I read the part about me now seeing the word and you explaining where to click.
I was going to throw a tantrum about how counter-intuitive (That was my choice of word(s), too. I swear) it was, and then I read your explanation.
Thank you very much.
PS: I voted.

2 Likes

I also vote for returning back the items we buy

1 Like

+1 for the “I don’t need to be able to sell my old stuff, just archive/hide it” crowd. Different presets would be cool too. It doesn’t have to be gravel, climbing, TT, etc… just give us 4-5 presets and let us configure them as we wish. Kit presets would be nice too.

5 Likes

I definetely support this request as it is!

1 Like

Can I please exchange all the unnecessary stuff in my garage for the old black-red Lazer Bullet helmet? It was the only decent looking helmet, now I´ve got a massive collection of boring white helmets and other useless stuff. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I definetely support this request as it is!

1 Like

Hello ZWIFT Community. It would be great if we could sell old frames, wheels and gear we dont use anymore. Also, the opportunity to have slots to make presets and save our setups. Thank you all

How about the ability to “donate” frames/kit etc. to a virtual charity with Zwift donating an “actual” amount based on our surrendered drops.

1 Like

Hey y’all at Zwift,

I suspect it’s already been brought up, but…it would be nice to tidy up the quiver in the garage!! Perhaps something like a virtual Pro’s Closet where we can get rid of/sell equipment that we no longer use or want?

Happy trails,

Timo

If you do ProsCloset model, stuff you’re selling will be higher ‘priced’ than you paid for it. Win-win :wink:

Could you please build a back room in the garage, so it is possible to put bikes we use less often in there? One thing we don’t need in 2023 or 2024 is unnecessary scrolling. Didn’t need it in 2022 either, but one shouldn’t cry over spilt milk.

Addendum: This dreamy back room would also have room for wheels.

4 Likes

lol, I have almost 200 jerseys. I think some are collector’s items.
There’s also a good number I would delete, including stupid caps.

+1 bump :heart_eyes:

Caps are useful for identifying people in TTTs, or for identifying yourself in those group rides and races when everyone gets dressed up in the same kit otherwise.

1 Like

I’d be happy with a simply delete function so my garage isn’t cluttered with stuff I’ll never use.

4 Likes