Seeing Who is Currently Online

It would be nice if there was a quick and easy way to see who is online at a given time. Maybe via the website? In the coming phone app?

I’d like to be able to quickly see if there are people riding and then jump in if I feel like it. Ideally I’d like to be able to do it from any device, not just the one I have the game installed on.

From the game interface you have to go through the pairing menu as if you are actually going to ride to see who is online, which is kind of a hassle if I just want to see who is riding so that I can decide if I want to join in.

Moving to Feature Requests for better visibility.

You could have it so you can also be online and receive notices if people log on. If the app could run in the background you would get an alert just like a messaging system.

Yeah, but I think you would want to be able to identify people that you want to be notified about. When this thing gets huge you would be getting hundreds of notifications per day.

I wanted to post this idea myself, but since I searched and found this thread instead, I upvoted it and will bump it up to trending :stuck_out_tongue:

trendybump

I think it would be great to see (on the website) a listing of the number of riders currently online, as well as possibly who they are. Additionally a place for people to schedule rides with their buddies would be awesome!

I pretty much use the ios app for this. When sitting on the couch, considering whether to ride, just check how many are online. Larger numbers make the ride more appealing, thus more likely to get kitted up.

A web page that could be accessed would be a nice addition for those without the app.

It would be nice:

• to be able to lookup riders by name

• to see whether the riders you follow are online or not

• filter riders on the vizualization tab by a specific Text on their names. For example: show only riders w/ S2T on their names

and be able to do that on the mobile app :wink:

Thx!