Scheduling Rides for Make Up Days

Hi there,

I notice that it is now possible to schedule rides for stages 5-7, happening after the stage 1-4 make up week, but apparently not to schedule catchup rides.

I missed stage 2 last week because I was on holiday, and would like to get my schedule organised to find a slot to make that up, given we will be back at school and dealing with parents evening, exam prep sessions etc. so want to be sure I can find a suitable time to do it.

When is it going to be possible to schedule those? Or is it already possible, and I am missing something?

Thanks,
David

On the Tour of Watopia Webpage, if you click “Stage Info” on the Stage 2 box, it will pull up a screen to where you can schedule it. Give that a try, and let me know how it goes!

Perfect … thank you.

Didn’t think to click into there, since my status was clearing showing as “Incomplete”. Figured I needed to click into the make up week somehow!

Oops!

2 Likes

Hi there,

Can you tell me when it will be possible to schedule rides for the final make up week (it’s half term week so would like to plan ahead and get it scheduled in plenty of time). I am only missing stage 5, and clicking on Stage Info (learned my lesson from last time) still shows no rides available to be scheduled.

Thanks,
David

Our last round of Make up days for all stages begins on May 27th, and goes until June 2nd.

Ride On!

Sorry, maybe wasn’t clear in my question.

I know when the make up days are between 27/5 and 2/6, I was asking when it will be possible to actually schedule rides for the missed stages. As the catchup is now next week I was hoping to get that sorted so I can work it into all the other stuff I need to do during half term.

Thanks,
David

I’m sorry about that. You can schedule the make up days once it kicks off on May 27th.

Lauren, it would be nice to be able to schedule earlier than May 27. I have a heavy travel schedule for work and I want to finish the 2 stages I missed. If that’s possible let us know. Thanks. (By the way, loved Stage 7 - nicely done!)

If the second make-up period is similar to the first, each of the stages will have a staggered start during each hour of the make-up duration. You should have plenty of opportunities to make up all of the stages. Cheers!

Hello,
I am curious why there are very few Stage 2 makeup slots available during the second makeup week?

My wife needs to do Stage 2 to complete the Tour of Watopia 2019 :biking_woman::dash:

I notice that the last Stage 2 makeup is at 2pm eastern standard time on Sunday June 2nd.

We have a bit of a problem, my wife and I will not be in town for her to ride Zwift until mid-afternoon on June 2nd. We will be in Texas from Thursday through Sunday (flying home around lunchtime) celebrating our daughters graduation from Basic Training for the Air Force.

Is there anyway possible to add 1 or 2 evening rides for Stage 2 on June 2nd? Like maybe around 6pm or 7pm eastern standard time?

Thank you,
Michael W. Kellar

2 Likes

There are virtually no make up events scheduled for stage 6 and the ones that are available are at ridiculous times of the day when most people in Europe will be at work.

Very disappointing to do all the other stages and not have a chance to complete it. The previous make up week had way more catch up events. This is poor.

I found 16 makeup events for stage 6.

# GMT +2 EST
1 14:00 8:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
2 13:00 7:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
3 2:00 20:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
4 22:00 16:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
5 18:00 12:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
6 16:00 10:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
7 13:00 7:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
8 6:00 0:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
9 5:00 23:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
10 21:00 15:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
11 17:00 11:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
12 11:00 5:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
13 11:00 5:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
14 19:00 13:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
15 20:00 14:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock
16 23:00 17:00 Tour of Watopia Stage 6 - Against the Clock

Yes because it only had to cater for 4 events not all 7.

So the only options I have are 10am today, 10 am tomorrow, 6pm on Saturday (I can’t do that), 7am or 10pm on Sunday.

As I said - these times just aren’t realistic. For the first catch up week, there were lots of opportunities for each stage at reasonable times, not during the middle of a working day.

I also don’t understand why when there has already been a catch up week for Stages 1-4, they also need to be included in the second catch up week at the detriment of Stages 5,6 & 7. That doesn’t make sense.

Agreed.

I went through ZwiftHacks and the only event (PST) that was going to work for my schedule for stages 5 or 6 (7 is too long to worry about) was the 7pm Sunday makeup.

Now there’s also Race the Sun competing for that timeslot as a one-day-only event.

Quite disappointing that Zwift decided to abandon the hourly makeup schedule AND schedule another event over the top of this one…