Saucony Endorphyn Pro 3 Event

Did anyone get the New shoes at The Saucony Event? I ran yesterday and today, but no Endorphin Pro 3 for me.

Hi @Camila_Holstak

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! You’re correct in those shoes should’ve unlocked for that event. I’m sorry that you didn’t get those shoes. Sometimes things don’t unlock till you log out and log back in. Try giving that a shot and if they don’t show up in your garage, please post in here to let us know so we can get that fixed for you.

For anyone else that didn’t get the shoes after doing the event, we do ask that you reach out to us and let us know so we can look into that for you.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @JohnP , thanks for answering me! Just did the “log out/log in” procedure, but nothing happened. No Endorphins shoes yet.

Thank you for trying @Camila_Holstak

A request has been put in for you to have those shoes credited to your account. Please allow some time for that request to be processed. You should be receiving an email from us shortly in regards to this.

Thanks, John! I’ll let you know when I get them.

I also did the workout this morning and did not receive the shoes

1 Like

Hi @Melanie_Rudolph

Glad to see you back on the forums!

Have you tried the trick of logging out/in to see if they showed up in the garage? Try that and if they’re still not there, let me know.

Hi John,

I actually uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it didn’t show up in my garage

Hi @Melanie_Rudolph

Didn’t need to go that far, but thanks for checking. You should be getting an email soon.

Hi John,

The same thing has happened to me (no unlock) and have tries the logging off and on again.

Cheers

Hey all - there is a workaround to get the Endorphin Pro 3 shoes. Please see this article on our Support Hub.

1 Like

Thanks Shuji! It’s there!

1 Like

@Camila_Holstak
Appreciate you looping back to let us know it works!

1 Like