Samsung Tab A incompatible [SOLVED]

I was lucky and was able to return my Tablet as well (thanks Amazon) I ended up hooking up a laptop and TV which works well. Sweating buckets near my high end laptop doesn’t feel right somehow

The info supplied by Zwift re specs/compatibility is ether incomplete, misleading or wrong

Overall I like Zwift, its great tech and enjoyable. It runs brilliantly most of the time and support isn’t need.

When you have an issue and need support I don’t think the experience is quite as good.

It should be up to the end user to decide if an app will play on the users device and not zwift to slowly/arbitrarily get round to certifying devices with no transparent timeline in place.

This is my opinion and I express it here in the forum because maybe someone at Zwift will take it on board. When I did raise this whole issue with Zwift I was fobbed off with…The forums are a great place to get more community support for an idea and attention from the dev team…

gee thanks

This isnt meant as rant and I hope it doesnt read like one but my experience is as follows.

I was in the same position - I bought the same device use with my wattbike and then assumed it would work with zwift - I raised this with Zwift in November 19.

The reply I originally had was

I wanna let you know that I put in a request with our HQ to have your device the Samsung Galaxy Tab A to be reviewed

That was 4 months ago and nothing. The tablet will no longer be in production when they get round to reviewing it

Zwift are happy to take my money but don’t take ownership of customer issues. In my last communication with support when i asked how long a review might take I got the following message which is a real brush off.

I don’t have a general amount of time it takes to review, but we do encourage you to share your thoughts on our Community forums at https://forums.zwift.com/.

The forums are a great place to get more community support for an idea and attention from the dev team. The more attention an idea gets, the more likely it’ll get implemented into Zwift. You may find many members have the same thoughts and ideas as you!
I would also like to inform you that if it doesn’t appear in the play store then the device is not supported.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Ride On.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Experience Agent

“Ride on” stung slightly as we had been discussing my inability to use Zwift on my tablet. A company that uses the moniker "Member Experience Agent " is already someway from seeing clearly the needs of its customers.

2 Likes