Running Training Plan on Android Shows Incorrect Distance Info

Images below demonstrate that on PC my plan shows a segment of 11.80 km to run. However, the android app shows this as a distance (duration?) of 196:40.

The other segments are translating 400 m to 6:40. It cannot just be a translation of time from speed because all segments, at different speeds, are showing 6:40.

My wife on an iPhone does not have this issue. Welcome community feedback if anyone else on different devices experience this or not, and hopefully the Zwift developers can easily fix this (seems fairly UI related).

Run Training Program: 5k Record Breaker Lite, Long Base High (Week 3)

Using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19044 N/A Build 19044) and Android version 9 on Galaxy S8+.

Images below demonstrate that on PC my plan shows a segment of 11.80 km to run. However, the android app shows this as a distance (duration?) of 196:40.

The other segments are translating 400 m to 6:40. It cannot just be a translation of time from speed because all segments, at different speeds, are showing 6:40.

My wife on an iPhone does not have this issue. Welcome community feedback if anyone else on different devices experience this or not, and hopefully the Zwift developers can easily fix this (seems fairly UI related).

Run Training Program: 5k Record Breaker Lite, Long Base High (Week 3)

Using Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19044 N/A Build 19044) and Android version 9 on Galaxy S8+.