Run-Ran my first 5k event-what happened?

Hi, I love the running aspect of this app and must congratulate developers however I just finished my first 5km event (Watopia 5km Fun Run) and somehow didn’t receive any results for it or the shirt that I was notified was unlocked. All I can think of is that it didn’t save but I thought it would save as I crossed the virtual line. I have my run and warm-down in total time but am not credited with running the race. Probably my mistake but a bit disappointing. Would love to see the results of all the other competitors as well. Any feedback welcome

After the race did you click into the menu and save your progress? I upload mine to zwift. If I press the trash icon or close the app without saving it’s lost.

I think zwift support can credit you unlocks etc from other threads I’ve read regarding missed challenge rewards.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I think it was user-error as I went out of the app to go to the Zwift Companion to see who else had run from my followers’ list. When I went back to my Zwift app, it asked me if I had forgotten to save and then allowed me to save. Unfortunately, I wasn’t credited with the Watopia Run Festival completion, only a general run in Watopia (although I am in the Run Festival’s results’ list). I’ve contacted Support, so hopefully will hear back. Not a big deal but would be nice to have it credited. Thanks again

During this time, you’ll be establishing your stride. In order to release more ATP, your cells begin to break down glycogen, a form of glucose (fuel) stored in your muscles. Cells will pull glucose directly from your blood, which results in lower blood sugar levels.

Thankfully there’s plenty of watopia run events on at the moment :grin:

1 Like

Cells will pull glucose directly from your blood, which results in lower blood sugar levels.