Run/app crashing on iPhone mobile app [SOLVED]

I’ve got the log files @G_Perkins. I will ask our QA team to read the tea leaves.

1 Like

@G_Perkins This one’s a stumper. The log files you sent revealed that the batteries on the Runpod are low. But a low battery shouldn’t cause the app to crash. Yours is an edge case.

When’s the last time you hard reset your iPhone 7? If it’s been a few years (or never), resetting the phone might help the phone run better in general and this app specifically.

Create a backup point so you have it in case you need to revert back. Then you can hard reset the iPhone 7.

It’s a bit of a time-consuming measure to try, but at this point, we’ve exhausted what our app data tells us from your local log files and the logs on our servers. If you’d rather not try this, do you have another device in your household to run the game app?

Thanks for looking at it, I appreciate it. I’ll look at refreshing my phone (coincidently I am due an upgrade in two days) and I’ll use my Apple TV from in the house and take it out to the garage when I use my treadmill.