Route selection scroll bar missing on Windows [October 2021] [1.18.0] [SOLVED]

I just installed the update and now I can only see one screen of routes for each world. There is no longer a scroll bar to view all the routes.

In another thread I think it has been indicated that the scroll bar is not there, but if you position the cursor over the list you can still scroll. Not sure if that is correct, but you might give it a shot.

Couldn’t get Up/down arrow to work in route selection. (Windows).
Filtering (Distance/Elevation) only filters on the routes in active window, not all available routes.

Using the track pad and mouse scroll wheel still work.

EDIT: and as Dave pointed out also click and drag.

1 Like

As does click and drag. :+1:

1 Like

Noticed the slider bar is gone in route selection window. In my opinion it is now harder to move up and down in the list. It would be nice if the page up and page down keys worked in the list. Being able to use the up arrow and down arrow keys would also be nice.

1 Like

Do you not have a scroll wheel, or touchpad? Don’t think I’ve ever used the slider bar. :wink:

Same here (windows)
Route selection and filtering is broken.
Hard to badgehunt now.

Hi @Thomas_Rene_Hansen_A

Using the mouse scroll wheel and track pad still work

1 Like

If you’re using a mouse without a scroll wheel or too far from your trackpad/don’t have one then I use this

https://www.remotemouse.net/

works well and has a scroll bar on the side. I don’t have anywhere to put a keyboard or mouse while on the bike so it works well for my needs.

2 Likes

Thx !
I had to figure out how to scroll with trackpad as I have a combi keyboard/mouse from Logitech as input device on my zwift computer.
Two fingers up/down on the trackpad does the magic.

Close to a feature, not bug now :thinking:

Multi-touch gestures via trackpad have been baked into Windows for well over a decade, you’ve been missing out. :wink:

3 Likes

Just installed 1.18 last night and also noticed the missing scroll bar. I tried using the black up and down arrow next to the route box but it only page up or down one page so I couldn’t get to all the available routes. The up and down arrows on my keyboard also didn’t work. I tried the other options mentioned above but couldn’t get any of them to work. I on Windows 10 and am using a keyboard with in integrated touchpad. I hope Zwift puts the scroll bars back in as this ‘enhancement’ makes it more difficult to select a route. Maybe I should ask for my monthly fee to be prorated by the percentage of routes I can see and use since I now don’t have full access to all of the routes I’m paying for…

Move mouse over the routes and scroll by dragging up and down with two fingers.

1 Like

Thanks Dave - Having the cursor over the route box is key. Still prefer a scroll bar, not sure why Zwift decided to take it out.

2 Likes

Since the update my Watopia route list is only showing a small number of routes. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Zwift on my laptop but still no different. image

The scroll bar disappeared, you can still scroll with a mouse wheel, keyboard arrows, etc…

1 Like

Hi

I’m afraid that doesn’t work either. I have a mouse pad on my laptop and there’s no scroll ability using that and using the arrow keys doesn’t work either. The only thing that changes the presented route list at all is clicking the black arrow on the screen (the one that changes it into alphabetical order) but all that seems to do is change the order of the reduced list and give me access to a few more routes. At this point I can access 11 Watopia routes from the list, I’m sure there should be more. For example, there’s no access to the Volcano Circuit routes. I can currently view and access from Muir and the Mountains to The Pretzel by clicking on the black “Alphabetical” arrow to rearrange my limited list.

Use 2 fingers at the same time to scroll with the touch pad.

1 Like

Thank you, two fingers seems to work. :+1:

Chris Heydinger