Route badges with pace partners?

Anyone know if this is possible by selecting to ride with a pace partner? I imagine it’s only possible if one selects the route from the main menu (say Kappa Quest) and time it perfectly somehow so you end up riding with the pace partner group. I’d like some company doing Kappa Quest

i got kappa quest badge riding with coco last night. just remember you have to do the full lap, regardless of where you start. (lap starts and ends at the top of the kom)

1 Like

Thats great to hear, I’ll be riding it with Coco then. Thanks!!

I doubt that you can get a route badge if you don’t select the route in the menu.

Let us know if it worked.

Just did Castle to Castle (13.9 mile route) with Pace Partner (Miguel). I stayed with Pace Partner for 17 miles, and no route completion badge. Sigh. But then again, I also just had the app freeze/crash/strobe screen several times before it worked on my computer. For a tech-heavy app, it sure glitches a lot.

You needed to do the route from start to end - see this (i.e. you have to start at the beginning of the route and finish at the end point of the route, not pick a random equal distance). I think your glitches would have been fine given the activity has registered fine on your Activities list.

1 Like