RoboPacer Drops Multiplier maxed out at 2.0x [1.30] [October 2022] [SOLVED]

The drops multiplier in pace partner groups stops at 2.0 actually. Tried it with the Apple TV app.

1 Like

Is that a recent change?

I’m sure I’ve had it registering 2.5x on PP rides not that long ago?

2 Likes

seems to have happened in yesterday’s update

2 Likes

My counter stopped at 2.0 as well.

Maybe Zwift can just edit the release notes 2.5 => 2.0? Bug fixed :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Happened to me this morning like so many others it seems. At the 25m mark, the multiplier increased to 2.0 and remained at 2.0 for the remainder of my 1hr ride, so 35m with the 2.0 progress bar filled… though i suppose 2.0 forever is better than it reverting to 1.0 prior to this update!

2 Likes

Testing this change prior to release would have been as easy as riding a bike.

4 Likes

they probably DID ride a bike… but only for 25 minutes! :rofl:

1 Like

Same here. Did 40+ min ride with D. Taylor. Bar full at 2.0 and nothing happened.

1 Like

From Zwift on Twitter - " Hey Mark! Our team is aware of this issue and working to fix it ASAP."

2 Likes

I’m always limited to 2.5x no matter what I do :thinking:

Wait, so the current ‘bug’ is reaching 2.0 like normal and then staying at 2.0x for the rest of your ride?

And people want it changed back to 2.5 for 5 min and then back to 1x? (something something math math this new way is better :slight_smile:

1 Like

The current bug is that it reaches 2.0x and stays at that level. As per the release notes from the update it should go up to 2.5x and stay at 2.5x.

2 Likes

Oho! So not dropping back down to 1x? Gotcha. Yeah, that’s even better better :slight_smile:

(Now I’m angry, fix this ZWIFT!!!1!11!!1eleven)

1 Like

Me too, it stops at 2X since the update. WIll they fix their mistake ?

Yep, we’ll get this fixed.

3 Likes

Hope fixed soon.

:slightly_smiling_face:

That’s super nice to hear. Thank you, I find pace partners rides are really cool as a beginner :wink:

Not sure if related: I was riding with D.Bernie around the Volcano Circuit today (25x for the badge) and noticed I had to stay VERY close to her to maintain the multiplier. If I got more than something like 8-meters away, I’d lose it. This seems like a smaller radius than on my past rides.

EDIT - of note: it was a SMALL pack/blob so perhaps that’s correlated.

2 Likes