I’m looking for some advice for putting together my first Zwift / Peloton / Multi App indoor cycling rig. I’m completely new to the indoor cycling world, so please excuse if I’ve completely missed something here.
My budget sits around $1400 Canadian, and I have come up with the following scenario after doing a fair bit of reading on the forums, googling and youtube.
- Bike: Sunny Health SF-B1002: $587 + tax (amazon)
- Power Pedals: Garmin Vector 3 Single Side Meter Pedals: $587 + tax (probikekit)
- Heart Rate Sensor: Wahoo Fitness Tracker: $100 + tax (amazon)
I guess my four main concerns are the following;
- Is this set-up adequate for a fair and reliable experience using Zwift?
- Am I over or under spending on one of the components?
- Have I missed something I may need to purchase?
- Do I need cycling shoes for these pedals?
I should add that I have connectivity to either an iPad, Apple TV or MacBook as options for displaying the software.
Thank you in advance for any help / 2 cents you can offer.