I wonder how is possible, that there are not any requests related to filtering riders. Looking at the list (and remarks like “2000 others”) it seems to be obvious.
The list changes too rapidly, it is almost useless.
Filtering criteria should contains:
- active riders (with speed is grater than zero)
- friends (which are followed by us)
- ridding in the event (with combo to select the event)
- ridding the route (combo with same options as when joined, without “suprise me” of course)
- riders from the group
- riders with category (A, B, C, etc)
- riders from given country.
Age, gender etc could be useful, but are not “so important”.
Discussion about groups already runs.