Ride with Reason progress?

Thanks. The patch works for me on ATV4K.

Update worked for me and everything seems to be in order. I even earned my shoes and my already earned gloves were still there! Thanks!

Fantastic @Maarten_Geijsberts! :ride_on:

Wondering this too. Are group workouts and races considered group rides for this challenge?

2 Likes

Are group workouts considered group rides for the Qhubeka challenge?

2 Likes

Only group rides are counted for week 2 of Ride with Reason. An easy way to find them is to use Zwift Companion to view the Events list and filter by “Group Ride”.

There are a few rides lead by Team Dimension Data pros to look for as well.

There are hundreds of group rides run throughout the week so finding 2 that fit your schedule shouldn’t be too terribly difficult. :ride_on:

1 Like

I did the HWC social ride this afternoon 12 Nov, but the progress bar did not change from being empty for week 2. I did get my progress from week 1 finally appear though.

Zwift really should be doing better when charity’s are involved. also please use something other than ms paint for the progress bar graphics. Zwift must have the resources to execute stuff like this better. worthwhile challenge, want to see more of this type of event in future.

I did a " La Bicicletta Toronto Breakfast Club (B)" group ride, but the progress bar for the challenge is still empty, is the challenge still broken ?

Hey everyone,

We are tracking the issue with group rides not counting for the first 12 hours or so of stage 2 of Ride with Reason. We’ve rolled out a quick fix to the server and riders should be seeing progress now. We will be catching up all the progress for riders who rode a group ride earlier today which did not get captured.

2 Likes

Do events not count as a group ride? I did the top end tuning event and it hasn’t updated it on the ride with reason menu.

For example, if I already earned the gloves which seems to be week 4 challenge and I will complete 3 other missions, will I get the kit for completing all?

There are lots but not so many early morning PST rides. This is probably one I’m going to have to miss unfortunately.

What time did you finish that ride?

Hi, my group ride is still not showing in the progress bar. I did it yesterday at noon (CET time)

Hi
I rode 2 group rides yesterday (11/12)
Only 1 got counted in ride with reason…

Team Poland: Bike Atelier - Group Ride
SZR Evening Joyride

https://www.zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=424427

For example, if I already earned the gloves which seems to be week 4 challenge and I will complete 3 other missions, will I get the kit for completing all?

Hi,
My group ride which I did yesterday is still not showing either, although I did the update. Same for my 6 yo son who is really frustrated about it, any ideas?

Same for me. No progress showing for group ride done yesterday at 3:30 eastern time.

Yup, same for me.

2 groups rides, yesterday and today, both showing on my.zwift and zwiftpower but no progress showing for me on the bar on the homepage.

Do we have to reregister for the challenge? I got 2 of them done last week and I’m wearing the 2 items I got so I have clearly registered for it before but has the update meant we have to reregister to be credited with it now perhaps?

1 Like