Ride with Reason progress?

(Karissa Minn [TFC Racing]) #25

I noticed the same thing. I hope this bug is fixed soon - it could impact the other three weeks of the campaign that were meant to raise awareness and money for other causes. :frowning:

(Samantha DeVoir) #26

Am I supposed to do the total climb in one ride? I did two rides this week that totalled over the challenge goal but it did not unlock, so did it just not update, or do I need to do it in one go?

(Maarten Geijsberts) #27

Nope. You can complete the challange during the week, not just in one ride. But I think you’re having the same problem as some other riders in this topic…

( Double A) #29

I did a ride just now that should have completed Climb for Costa, but no progress shown…

(Kevin Sennitt [Ely]) #30

Got exactly same problem with no progress being shown, just completed a ride with over 400m climbing and still says I have done nothing

Ride with reason
(Wes Salmon (Zwift HQ)) #31

Hey everyone,

We hope to have a server update out very soon to fix the issues riders are seeing with the Ride with Reason progress bars (both getting progress on future challenges as well as the newly discovered issue of getting no progress on the current weekly challenge).

We also have a reconciliation plan to catch up everyone’s progress once the update is in place. Your progress data is still intact, we just have to reconnect it and get your unlocks flowing again.

While I know it’s frustrating to do the work and not see the bars move, rest assured that those bars will be moving again soon and the work you’ve already done which is not reflected yet, will be added as well.

Thanks for your patience and most importantly for helping us support some amazing charities in November!

Ride On!

Ride With Reason - Climb for Costa: No progress
Ride with reason
Ride With Reason - Climb for Costa: No progress
(Wes Salmon (Zwift HQ)) #32

Hey Zwifters, quick update … we have rolled out a patch which should resolve the issue for riders who were not seeing correct progress for the Ride with Reason program.

This means that:

• You should only see progress for the first 1 (Climb for Costa)
  • Rides that you did earlier in the week that did not count should now be reflected (your next log in may unlock the shoes!)
  • Week 2, 3 and 4 progress bars should be at zero
  • If you unlocked items for week 2, 3 and 4, those items are still available to you in the customization menu (so you can still wear those glasses, cap, gloves and kit if you unlocked it).

Please let us know if you’re not seeing the progress reflected accurately on your next log-in.

For refrence, this is what I now see on my account (but I did unlock the week 3 and 4 items already and they are still on my avatar)

Ride On!

(Gerrie) #33

Thanks for the update @Wes , i will let you know. I was trying to get all 4 before you fixed it, missed it by one group ride :frowning:

(D) #34

I just logged in, and had two rides this week, both at about 1,000 feet. Still shows me short, so I’m guessing it just picked up one ride?

(Wes Salmon (Zwift HQ)) #35

@DStankard I took a quick look, did you join the program before your ride on Nov 6th? I see the ride but it is not associated with the Ride with Reason program. If you joined after that ride, the ride itself won’t be counted towards your progress.

(D) #36

Since the whole thing was broken when it rolled out - no, I had not. All I saw was a box with a big orange rectangle and no text (yet another bug being looked at) so I thought nothing was needed. Before the second ride I was just clicking all over the graphic, and when I clicked on the orange blob it went away.

Oh well, 1,296 feet of climb challenge wasted, I’ll just need to get another 216 feet (plus a safety margin for rounding from metric) tomorrow morning.

(Clive King [KRT]) #37

I’ve exact same issue on same platform and same setup with two users. I’ve zero progress after three rides and partner has progress on over 3.

( Double A) #38

Thanks. The patch works for me on ATV4K.

(Maarten Geijsberts) #40

Update worked for me and everything seems to be in order. I even earned my shoes and my already earned gloves were still there! Thanks!

(Wes Salmon (Zwift HQ)) #41

Fantastic @Maarten_Geijsberts! :ride_on:

(Barb) #42

Wondering this too. Are group workouts and races considered group rides for this challenge?

(Reed Markley) #43

Are group workouts considered group rides for the Qhubeka challenge?

(Wes Salmon (Zwift HQ)) #44

Only group rides are counted for week 2 of Ride with Reason. An easy way to find them is to use Zwift Companion to view the Events list and filter by “Group Ride”.

There are a few rides lead by Team Dimension Data pros to look for as well.

There are hundreds of group rides run throughout the week so finding 2 that fit your schedule shouldn’t be too terribly difficult. :ride_on:

Ride with reason group rides - does "E" count?
(Robert Bennett 🚀) #45

I did the HWC social ride this afternoon 12 Nov, but the progress bar did not change from being empty for week 2. I did get my progress from week 1 finally appear though.

(lukas ranicar) #46

Zwift really should be doing better when charity’s are involved. also please use something other than ms paint for the progress bar graphics. Zwift must have the resources to execute stuff like this better. worthwhile challenge, want to see more of this type of event in future.