Restistance and wattage changed unexpectantly?

During this mornings ride, the resistance randomly increased in erg mode. I changed down to adjust and resistance stayed normal. ( I was at @ 245watts).

Then I had random achievements popping up all the way up to 1.2 k/watts for @ 1 minute. I was watching the wattage reading and it never went past @245w.

I know at that time I never went above 400w so the 1.2 k/watt achievement was definitely incorrect.

The rest of the ride was uneventful and no other random resistance changes occurred.

Is this  a common occurrence or any idea what the problem might be.

The trainer I’m using is Wahoo Kickr running through mac desktop. I’ve got the ant on an extension cord as recommended and it sits under the kickr so I don’t think it’s a signal or connection issue.

Thanks in advance.

I experienced the same symptoms today… achievement of 1.2 kw while I was only outputting ~400 w.  Thereafter, my speed in the game dropped to almost nothing, even though I was pedaling at 110+ RPM in a 53/11 gear.

I have the same setup as Mike Pagels: Wahoo KICKR (direct drive) with Zwift running on a Mac via an ANT+ dongle.

Thank you in advance for looking into this.