Remember log-in information

I have the same problem (MAC OS).

It seems like the Script opens the Zwift Login Screen, but does not active the window. I don’t know how to fix it within the Script, but you can try the following:

After Double-Clicking on the Script immediately click on the Zwift Login Window to activate it as soon as it opens. You will see how the user name and password are typed in and zwift starts properly.

Thank you for the script, but zwift Software Engineer should be able to solve in less than 1 hour.  Voting is Not Enough ?

Odd, but it appears there’s a Remember Me check box in ZwiftLauncher.exe 1.0.0.0 dated 11/28/2015 @ 8:11PM. I thought for sure there wasn’t one and was going to make an app to launch the Zwift window and enter the information. So, I guess I won’t need to do that… which is nice.

Thanks, Zwift programmers!

It’s there on the login screen now. Thanks Zwift team!

Thank you so much Zwift team. This is a much appreciated addition.

Am I missing something?? No remember me on my login dialog

This "remember me login issue has been solved… the problem is an outdated launcher… here’s the solution, direct from Zwift tech support.  This worked perfectly for me!   Simple 5 minute fix:

Tyler S. (Zwift)

Apr 3, 17:24 PDT

Hi David!

It looks like you’re either skipping the launcher, or running an outdated version of it.

Here’s how to update your launcher:

1. Go to Zwift.com
  2. Click the “Join Zwift For Free” button.
  3. From the following screen, make sure that your computer’s OS is selected, then click Continue.
  4. After the setup file has finished downloading, run it. This will update the launcher, and you won’t have to uninstall/reinstall.
  5. Run Zwift via the Z icon on your desktop. You should now be starting with the newest launcher!

Give that a try, and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Ride On!
Tyler S
Community Support Agent