Recumbent trike

Hi all,

After a horrible accident where I lost my left arm I can happily cycle again on a recumbent trike.
Im the proud owner of the fantastic HP Velotechnik Scorpion FS26 included with a Pinion C1.12!!
I bought the Tacx Neo and I can cycle great races at Zwift but it would be awesome if I could select my frameset and its also more fair for you guys to see who youre up to cycling.
There will be probably lots of other people with a recumbent bike or other people with a disability who use Zwift.
Would be fantastic for all those who own a recumbent bike to select it for even better sensation of reality in the virtual Zwift world!
I upload some pictures of my bike so you can see what i mean.
I did ask about this possibility at the Zwift servicedesk and they adviced to ask my request here and also on the forum.
I hope you like this idea too and understand my request.

With sporty greetings,

Bjorn

Make sure you also vote up the existing requests for this feature: https://forums.zwift.com/search?q=Recumbent

Congrats on getting back on wheels! Ditto on the recumbent avatar. I wire an AZUB 20 (full suspension) and my trainer setup is with a CruzBike S30.
More important than the avatar would be the possibility of tuning the workouts to the recumbent position. 115 RPM on a recumbent feels like 110 RPM on a diamond frame, so choosing a recumbent avatar should also set the RPMs a little lower for the training routines.

Another vote for recumbent bike and trike avatars! I ride a Bacchetta Carbon Aero 3 and also have a Catbike Musashi (profile pic). I have a ton of friends who ride bikes and trikes. Please add bike and trike avatars!