Queuing up multiple events consecutively

In short, on Saturday’s lately I’ve been riding 2 and 3 events consecutively. It’s a real pain to have to log out and back in to enter another group event.
Hopefully, there’s a process I’m unaware of to click “going” on more than one event so that as one ends, the program will transition to the next. However, I do realize the challenges with this as last week I was doing the CTS ride which ended 5 minutes after Zwift stage 4 started. I had to log out of the CTS event and "not finish, restart the program, and join Stage 4 with…like…3 minutes before the start.

Yes you can do this. You can use the companion app (IOs or Android) and enter multiple events. https://support.zwift.com/en_us/zwift-companion-app-(cycling)-HJxMlC1bHQ

You can also use the event page to sigh up for events. The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Actually, you can’t. At least… not without each subsequent event title being written over by the very first event entered.

That’s not the solution to the problem. I just used this solution this weekend.

I did Triple Bumps, Zwift Stage 6, and the CTS Endurance ride…as you outlined in your answer.

All events were tagged as Triple Bumps…NOT what I needed.

Thanks

I did it yesterday. Warmup (LONDON) then Primetime climb then Stage 6. I did Que them up the night before using the companion app. It worked fine.

Well, I have 4 other messages from others on your support staff that say it can’t. I rode twice yesterday won’t separate out the events without logging in and out.

Regardless, two others there say it can’t be done. Perhaps you might show them.

I must agree with Gerrie on this,i often sign up for couple of rides in companion app,when first ride is finished i press the join event button in game and are taken to next one,they register as individual rides in activity.

Well, all I can say is, someone there has looked on my Zwift activity the last Saturday.

I started out with the Triple Bumps ride, I did Stage 6 and then the CTS ride.

All 3 are listed …but they are all three labeled as Triple Bumps. The system did not, and according to the notes I’ve received, does not separate them out unless I log in and out separately.

@Clark_Shaffer: Now that is strange. What system do you use to run Zwift (PC, IOs …)

I log in and run the program through a PC. I navigate and move through different events on my apple phone, however that nuance should not have any impact. As soon as I queue up another event on my phone the PC interface immediately moves me over to the next event.

This is not the first time this has happened and not an uncommon problem. I reached out to members of my cycling team here in Austin, 3 of whom I just had coffee with and talked about this. None have noticed or seen anything different than what I experienced this past Saturday.

While it’s not a “huge problem” it is a …pain in the ass to have to log off and back on. Two of the people in the conversation today are Sr. level Application Designers here in Austin so…it’s not like they don’t know their way around code and interface issues.

Do you use the Zwift Companion app on your IPhone (not the Zwift gaming app).

On the companion app I can select multiple events (i usually do it the night before) then once I log in to Zwift on my PC it will show me join event before the event start, and it will notify me before the next one start.

No I don’t do it the night before I ride. My schedule doesn’t allow me that much advance notice. I use the “companion” app only. I don’t know anything about a gaming application. I make the selections when I get on the bike and I know what my next 3 or 4 hours look like.

Gerrie_Delport
Gerrie Delport TeamZF

January 21

Clark_Shaffer:
As soon as I queue up another event on my phone the PC interface immediately moves me over to the next event.

Do you use the Zwift Companion app on your IPhone (not the Zwift gaming app).

On the companion app I can select multiple events (i usually do it the night before) then once I log in to Zwift on my PC it will show me join event before the event start, and it will notify me before the next one start.

Do you get the same image as I posted above showing two events I selected as “going”?

“I don’t know anything about a gaming application.” I refer to the one you use to ride with. some people confuse the companion app and the real app. but it seem like you know the difference.

Good morning! Yes, that is the screen I work from when I first start my workout.

However, I don’t make the decision to queue up another event until I’m about 10 or 15 minutes from finishing the one I’m currently in. So, to make any subsequent selections I do so from the companion app.