Promo Codes and iOS Zwift - how?

(Owen Lewis - MGCC) #1

I’ve combed over this endlessly in the app and still can’t figure it out.

How do you enter Promo Codes on the iOS version? I’d love to know how to bring up the box to type into.

Many thx!!

0 Likes

(Iñaki Rodriguez) #2

Yo tambien quiero saber como se pone el teclado para poner los maillots con el code

0 Likes

(Owen Lewis - MGCC) #3

Bumping this.

Surely someone knows how to bring up the Promo Code dialogue box on the iOS version…please share how! 

0 Likes

(Will) #4

Any news on this? Is it possible?

0 Likes

(James Gregory) #5

http://zwiftblog.com/kits/

Go to the bottom of the comments (December 2016 ones) Someone explains it.

0 Likes

(Will) #6

Thanks James. I’ll give it a go.

0 Likes

(...) #7

Many claim it’s not possible and even some claim it’s due to the way Apple’s own restrictions prohibit it, but I have opened the Promo code dialog on my iPad running Zwift, so I know it’s there, and possible to do it.

I just haven’t figured out exactly what I did to bring it up… but I’ll figure it out. I always do. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(Peder Eriksson Team Turbo Uppsala) #8

David (aka setuid), did you figure promo code dialog out? Did you have a keyboard/mouse/pen/button/combo? Or just finger gestures?

0 Likes

(T Brady) #9

So I finally figured out how to get the GCN kit. I logged into Zwift through Safari. The top right corner is the option to change your profile. From there I hit settings and then went to Billing. Under Billing is a Membership option and a PROMO option. I typed in GoGCN in the Promo line and then logged back into my Zwift app. The GCN kit was there waiting for me to change to.
Hope this helps everyone!

2 Likes

(Shanon Brooks) #10

T Brady has it!! I did it on my iPhone 6+ and it worked just fine.

0 Likes