Program crash after login

Hi Evrybody,

Zwift seems to be amazing. I try to install it yestreday, but I experience a problem : 5 second after the longin the program crashes : during the step when I have to connect my HT the program crashes. I found on this forum several similar expériences, and I do some tests :

-My computer meets the requirements (i5 @2.8Ghz, 8 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, Win 10).

-I udpate all my drivers with DriverBooster and GeForce Eperience.

-I also try to run the game without the FireWall

-I also try to unistall and install several times.

Have you got any idea of what is my problem?

Best Regards,

Raphaël

Can you clarify what you mean by that.

Also, is this a personal PC or a work PC?
Are you using a VPN?
Is Windows 10 fully up-to-date?

Thank you for your responce.

To clarify : after the login menu when I have to connect my HT and my ANT sensors the game crash after 5 seconds. But if I choose the option “SKIP” on the bottom of this page, it sems to be OK.

To answer to your questions :

I use a personal computer.
I m not using VPN.
My Win 10 seems to be Up-to-date (how can I check that ?)

OK, but what is an HT?

Oh sorry HT is my acronym for Home Trainer. This acronym is used on french forums but maybe not on this one. Sorry Paul.

OK, what is the make and model of the trainer?
Also, if capable, is the firmware up to date on it.
What are the other sensors you are trying to connect to Zwift?

Any additional info could be helpful.

To check the version of Windows 10, type version in the search next to the Windows logo in the bottom left-hand corner.

I’m using an elite qubo smart b+. I paired it with Zwift on an other computer so I assume that the firmware is up to date.

I also have an ANT seed sensor and an ANT cadence sensor.

Thank you for the tip about windows version. I have got Windows 10 Familly Version 10.0.17134

You should be on Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763

Try plugging in the ANT+ dongle into another USB port

You should not try to connect a trainer and a speed sensor at the same time, just connect the trainer and the cadence sensor.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your help. Yesterday night I try several times your ideas. But the solution was to switch the game in English. Now it seems to ok, no crash anymore and I can connect my trainer.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like