Problems synchronizing activities

I have a problem, sometimes I end the activities, reaching goals, but then these goals do not appear on my user profile. In the first image you can see that I have finished the path, reaching level 12. But my user has remained at level 11, and in the objectives achieved the path just finished, is still not done. How can I solve this unpleasant problem? Thank you.

I have a problem, sometimes I end the activities, reaching goals, but then these goals do not appear on my user profile. In the first image you can see that I have finished the path, reaching level 12. But my user has remained at level 11, and in the objectives achieved the path just finished, is still not done. How can I solve this unpleasant problem? Thank you.