Problems pair bkool Go / Pro2 Zwift ant+ FE-C app Bkool indoor

I’m afraid not, that’s where the option to enable FEC should be. What does the Zwift pairing screen show? If FEC is enabled then the Bkool should hopefully show as a controllable trainer.

Hi - is there any chance you do refresh the link again please?

Sure @Alan_Eaton1, here they are:

Windows: https://gofile.io/d/c9KFzS
Mac: https://gofile.io/d/CW4Mj9

Thank you :+1:

This upload does not exist
The links have expired…
Could someone upload it again??
thanks

The links in here should hopefully help:

Oh, thank you

Same issue, although I’ve found something that is a little unusual.

When I change the version.dat file to 5.14, the BKool app says that it’s not the latest version, and won’t let me use the app unless I update it.

When I change the version.dat file to 5.25, the BKool app still says that it’s not the latest version, but it DOES allow me to use the app without updating it. Once in, I am able to pair my trainer but I do not get the option to update it to FE-C.

Very surprisingly though, having just written all that, I’ve just downloaded and installed Zwift, and it HAS found the trainer! Was not expecting that at all. Still, I’ll leave the BKool observation here in case it’s useful.

Hello All,

I have the similar issue today I am using Bkool Smart Pro Trainer and it was working fine with Zwift but it stopped working today so I contacted Bkool team as my firmware version was also 3.16 and even after keeping BLE off of my window pc it was still not getting detected at Controllable Trainer

I followed the below steps given by bkool support team and it worked. I was able to update firmware to 3.25 and post that I tried connection with zwift keeping my BLE off first time and it worked.

I am pasting their response for everyone help

I am not able to upload screen shot of the email nor I am able to paste the URL to share with everyone.

It’s not letting me, what to do now :frowning:

Hi Sandy,
I have followed your steps in an effort to update my bkool trainer. I was succesful in updating the version.dat file, but the application is prompting me to update the software. Do you have any ideas as what to do?
Thanks for your help.

Hi Sandy,
I have followed your steps in an effort to update my bkool trainer. I was succesful in updating the version.dat file, but the application is prompting me to update the software. Do you have any ideas as what to do?
Thanks for your help.

Hi @Josejoselene_Tvede,

My guess is that Bkool have updated their software so that 5.14 is not the latest version anymore. I notice that @Johnny_Lyttle tried 5.25 instead and although it came up with a message saying it wasn’t the latest version it still let him continue. So try 5.25 or a higher number and see if that works.

Good luck!

Hello,
Can you update the links?
Thanks @Sandy_Thomson

No problem @David_Dgs

Hello! I’m hoping to get some help. I’ve been reading through all these posts and trying to figure out what to do. I have Bkool Pro 1 that I bought used. It will connect through ANT+ to the Bkool simulator and Zwift but it is not controllable. It is controllable with bluetooth. On the toolkits app it says the Version is 3.16 and won’t update. When I downloaded the old bkool simulator and tricked it into opening I was not given an “option to switch to ANT+” button but it did connect through ANT+. I’m at a loss at what to do, I’ve contacted bkool but they haven’t gotten back to me. I am using a Mac.

I’m having a very similar problem, Would you be able to email the response they gave you to elyzaagosta@gmail.com ?

It’s done I have sent it

Guys, thanks a lot for a great thread! I’ve done it successfully using the version hack, the latest version is now 5.26 - that’s what needs to be put in for the Bkool not to ask for an upgrade.

Hi Sandy,

Please, please, please can you post the link again for the Mac version. I’m looking for the older software version so I can try the hack.