Problem with activities

Hello everyone, once the activity is completed and the regular rescue is carried out, the activity carried out is not memorized. Only the activities dating back to 2017 are thanks

I am not really following what you are describing.

1 Like

I think what he’s trying to say is, that once an activity has been completed and saved, he can’t find this activity on “My Zwift” or the companion app. Only old activities from 2017.
But I don’t know, how that can happen :frowning:

2 Likes

Ok, I think I got it now.

When you do an activity (ride or run) it is not being uploaded to Zwift. This is most likely caused by a network/internet issue. You can drop your log file into this site an see what the issues are: https://zwiftalizer.com/

1 Like

Sorry for my bad english

1 Like

You understood perfectly well is what I meant thanks :+1:

1 Like

Forgive me, where can I find the log.txt file? thank you

Here is a link to help you: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/locating-log-files-BykKO63fr

1 Like

Penso purtroppo che i file delle mie attività sono danneggiati; questa è la risposta “Sorry, an error occurred reading the log file.” :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:
Ho notato che la grandezza dei file Log è di pochi KB grazie per la disponibilità

This horse has been beaten to death numerous times… I would say “Connectivity” is too convenient a scapegoat to pass for some.

Simply put, Zwift has bugs (sorry, “Issues”.) These may result in a ride disappearing altogether, partially uploaded or upload being corrupt.

As of now, to the best of my understanding, such issues are still pending a fix. (And even if there was a connectivity issues - which most likely there wasn’t - there is no reason Zwift cannot recover… the info is always present on the rider’s PC.)

Hi, the problem was solved by starting the “run as administrator” application, and excluding the antivirus protections (Windows defender) on the Zwift application thanks for the help :smiley: :smiley: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like