Problem: Metric century didn't register. Dang!

Hi, I just completed my first metric century/62.6 mi (ever and on Zwift), but Zwift froze two or three times during it so I had to shut it down and upload the .fit files to Strava.  

I don’t think Zwift captured anything but the last hour or so.  

Can I still get my Metric Century award or whatever and have the stats added to my profile, etc?  

Hi Ken, 

Good news! Don’t worry - you will get your award and stats. Please click HERE and submit a ticket and include your ‘‘fit’’ file and ‘‘log’’ file and we will get it sorted for you. But please bare in mind we only have one person dealing with these issues so it might take a while but we can promise it will happen. 

Do you know where you can find the files? 

Done.  Thanks!  

No problem Ken! 

RIDE ON!

Best of luck Ken, I’ve been waiting since the end of January since doing my imperial 100, and still nothing?

It hasn’t been completely resolved yet.  The ride appears as 3 separate rides and doesn’t add up to the same amount of miles that were reported when I uploaded the FIT files to Strava.  (Strava says 62.7 miles and Zwift comes up short of that.  Why would they be different?) Oh well…not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.