Previously completed workout in training plan showing incomplete next session [SOLVED]

Hi,
i do the "build me up "workout and since week 4 i am facing the same issue, all my completed workouts are not set to completed in the workout plan.
Week 3 Novanta
Week3 Amalgam
Week4 i skipped
Week5 all 4 Workouts
Week6 15.9
Week6 C.A.

It says solved but it is not. It continues to happen after the recent update.
What a huge disappointment at Zwift support and development team.
Where is the product manager taking the priority decision making?! Choosing to develop unnecessary feature and not to fix such an annoying bug that so many are suffering from it.
Fix this bug already!!!

1 Like

Are you 100% positive you are on the latest game version? Others have commented that it is working again on their iOS devices, so it seems to work for them. Note that past workouts will not be credited, this only applies to future workouts once you update to the latest version.

same problem i have to force with run out each time, very frustrated.
Have you solved?

I’m having this problem as well with the FTP builder plan. For example most recently I did the strength work out, week two. The workout was not registered as completed so in zwift I clicked I did it as if outside. Despite this on the Companion app the app is not recognizing that I completed the strength workout. In addition oddly sometimes in the workout plan there seems to be a blank space Where a workout should display.

SOLVED - plus bonus.

For the record, my AppleTV and companion on my iPhone both updated in the last few days and one of them fixed this issue for me. My ride yesterday got marked as done just as expected.

2 things I noticed.

1. Unfortunately they did not run a correcting script to fill in my history, I am stuck with the lesser way of tracking by marking them all as outdoor workouts, even though the data is in their system and obviously trackable.

2. Now it does not penalize me for going over efforts, I was a little annoyed by getting no star for going over on power on my final interval/s. This is nice, it allows me to push myself without losing some cred!

Not sure if #2 is a feature or a bug but I personally like it.

-Paul

This bug has not been fixed. My workouts on latest latest game versions are not showing as completed. I even did one workout twice to no avail. C’mon Zwift.

Are you 100% positive you are on the latest version?

Yes, 1.0.64887 on my iPad.

This problem occurred just several hours ago again, it’s a bit discouraging to say the least. I’m doing 6 weeks Beginner FTP Booster plan.
Also I am very new to the app, so one morning I just jumped on the bike while still half-asleep, pushed the first suggested workout option, to realize 10 minutes into the ride that it was a workout I finished the day before =_= But oh, it was not recorded as complete, although it was successfully uploaded to my activities and Strava.

Current version is 1.11.0 (64887)

That’s the version I’m running - typo on my part. I’m going to ride another workout tonight and see if it does it again. Question for those in the know. Does the bug fixing version update also require the latest iOS update?

My bottom line opinion of Zwift: user interface is unnecessarily complicated and requiring two apps is ridiculous - it’s 2021 not 2007. Further, these kinds of bugs should not happen. Lots of room for improvement.

1 Like

This issue also applies to Dirt Destroyer training plan. The issue seems to have been fixed for the last couple of work outs which have logged properly, but the previous workouts which I completed and did not log properly still show as “expired”. I tried renaming the workout to add "Dirt Destroyer - " at the beginning as suggested by Zwift support but this did not work for the expired workouts in the plan

hi, any update on the [potential] fix for this issue?

1 Like

This same issue is happening in Peddle Pounder. It’ll upload to STRAVA but it won’t register in the training plan as complete.

This issue was solved with game release 1.11.0, aka
v 1.0.64887 for iOS
v 1.0.64913 for AppleTV

For these OS platforms it’s possible to disable auto-updates. Please visit the App Store and if the Update button is there - manually update to the latest game version.

My 10-12wk FTP Builder is missing the completion date on my Week 10 Day 1 training course. It should be 2021/7/6. My STRAVA and Zwift Companion have completion record.

Happened to me yesterday on Gran Fondo Terrain Ride, a ride in Week 6 of the Gran Fondo plan.
FWIW I missed The Long Ride in week 5, but am otherwise complete.
Ride is visible in my list of activities and made it to Strava!

I notice on the 6week FTP Builder my sessions are showing as incomplete - it states I’ve completed 13/30 - when I completed the whole session. Will this have any effect on my later training sessions?