Previously completed workout in training plan showing incomplete next session [SOLVED]

Problem persists on today’s ride. Seriously looking at TrainerRoad at this stage. @shooj

1 Like

same issue here, i do the work then need to do the work to log the ride manually, i would call this a major bug, as it seems to be affecting all training plans and training plans / workouts are really the only reason i pay zwift my cash every month.

might be taking up a few of the other sites trial offers if this carries on

while we’re at it, can you fix that pinging ride on noise, we’ll irritating…

2 Likes

I was one of the first people to report this issue in this thread over 10 days ago and the problem still persists!
I’ve lost over 12 hours of training and 10 workouts to this issue now.
When are Zwift going to get it sorted?

1 Like

Having same issue for almost 10 days now. I’m using AppleTV + companion app on my iPhone. Very annoyed. For those of you considering alternative options, found an interesting review at CyclingNews website. Just google Zwift vs TrainerRoad.

2 Likes

The workaround no longer works for me. After I complete the ride, it disappears from the app. There’s just a big white space where the workout should be.

Started having issues with this with the first few sessions at the very beginning of the Build Me Up Program. Some workouts were not recorded. But then it worked fine until week 3 when I had to miss a session. From then on all the completed workouts are saved on Strava without the “Built Me Up” in the title and also disappear (shown as blank) in Zwift—logging back into Zwift it would show up again but not as completed. A bit on the frustrating side honestly.

Same happened for me, it tends to come back after a while then you can manually complete it. Might be after force quitting the app.

Sort of figured a (admittedly unsatisfactory) solution for this: change the device using the app. Switched to Mac (from iPad) today and first time in two weeks time the workout is counted in the Build Me Up records, with “Build Me Up” in in the title on Strava and also counted in the Zwift Companison app as having completed the specific workout.

Will test tomorrow on iPad if it works there, but thus far at least some progress.
BTW aslo deleted the Zwift app on Mac and downloaded it anew. Perhaps there is something there as well?

Thought I’d share these.

This has been happening to me on the FTP builder.
I can see the competed event in my timeline, it uploads to Strava but it doesn’t show as completed in the workout schedule.
I can see lots of others have the same problem, what steps are being taken to fix this ?

1 Like

Ich fahre gemeinsam mit meiner Frau jeden Tag Zwift und wir ärgern uns seit einigen Wochen, dass wir nicht mehr erkennen können ob wir dieses Training absolviert haben. Folge: einige Trainings haben wir doppelt absolviert.
Frage an das Zwift Team: warum man das abgeklemmt hat, ist sehr ärgerlich.

Hi - is there any update on this issue? I’ve only been using Zwift for 5 weeks and I have constantly faced bugs and issues like this. It is making me consider a different training platform based on experience so far.

2 Likes

Back to fitness not recording progress for about a week or so. Tracks across to Strava and Companion app but doesn’t record in Zwift leaving the completed session blank on the day in question or showing as incomplete if you check the following day. Tapping the ‘I did it’ link keeps the program moving but you lose any stars you achieved and the mileage/Km’s aren’t added to your overall total either.

Getting annoying now…

I am experiencing this problem with the 6wk Beginner FTP Builder plan. I have no idea where I should be in the plan now. Very frustrating.

I have the same problem in the “build me up” training plan week 6 (3 trainings are not registered and counting.) Its not the biggest problem, bit a bit unfortunate.

Maybe a decent explanation would help in stead of “Hey gang we’re working on it”.
Can I say: “hey zwift i’m not paying you this month, but I’m working on it”. I think not

3 Likes

I get it, people are pissed! I’m pissed! After contacting Zwift, they’re well aware of this problem! The problem is there hasn’t been a fix in more than 3 weeks with the issue. We can all continue to complain about the problem, they’re aware, but when does the fix come??

Same thing here, build me up prgm, I lost the last two weeks and the workaround doesn’t work anymore. Using Apple TV 4K, elite direto XR and companion on my IPhone. I tried to delete zwift from appl TV and reinstalled it without success,

I’ve been having this problem since week 8 of Build Me Up (now on week 10). I wish this would be solved soon. I have used the fix to say I completed outside but it’s not ideal.

Same issue. Fondo training plan. Kickr Core. Zwift on iPad. Companion app on iPhone. Apple Watch for HR (there’s a whole other list of issues). Only the first ride on this plan registered and I’ve had to use the work around for the rest. This is the first plan I’ve used, not a good first impression.

I’m trying to keep calm and to put things in perspective here. I’ve experienced the same problems as hundreds of other people in this and numerous other threads.

I don’t think the work I did in the lost workouts was “wasted”. I did actually get the physical exercise that the workout required. So, at least from a pure “fitness” perspective, I haven’t really lost anything.

Can I keep following the workout plan going forward? Mmm… probably yes. Although one workout I was planning on doing this weekend is now marked “expired” - even though I never had a chance to do it. I’ll find something similar and do that.

What concerns me is if more of the upcoming workouts disappear or get marked as “expired” without me having a chance to complete them. If too many more start disappearing, then I’ll ditch the plan and move on.

Will Zwift ever replace the lost workout records? Who knows. I don’t know if its technically possible.

It does seem that iOS and AppleTV usage is a common thread in this problem. It would nice if Zwift could confirm this. I might try using a different platform (maybe my MacBook). Its just a shame since I’ve really built my Zwift workout station around the AppleTV, rather than having to drag my MacBook down there.

I’m really looking to Zwift to fix this and soon.

1 Like