Power Up Button Size

on the mobile app, it would be helpful to have the powerup button LARGER, so it is easier to press, especially headed into the sprint!  Thanks.  

+1, it’s a little small 

We please need this enhancement on the mobile App !!  I normally have to press two or three times to get the Power Up to start. No my Ipod screen is not asleep. 

Maybe consider a gesture for it?  Such as swiping up?

What is the button that people use the most on the mobile app? I hope you have analytics usage and can see that’s certainly the “switch view” or “power up”.

So why it is still so small? Most of the time when I need it fast it’s in a climb, where I want to use the feather at a specific point. I got into a habit of taping it 3-4 times just to make sure.

Also, general feedback for all in-game buttons would be to add the vibration feedback. You tap a button and when the app registered it and sent the command, you make the phone vibrate.

Very simple:

iOS: AudioServicesPlayAlertSound(kSystemSoundID_Vibrate);

Thanks for this great game!

Since my comment in June I’ve been using the mobile app more often and I have to say that I often feel a bit of dread at trying to tap for a power up.  Why?  Because it sits right next to the big honkin’ stop button.  

I know screen real estate is limited so options are limited but I would really like to see some more breathing room between any buttons and the stop button.  I can’t be the only one who has this trepidation.