Power connection not working

Since yesterday i have trouble with my power and cadence. I use the Garmin vector 3 peddles and have worked just fine but somehow they keep loosing connection since yesterday. Tried new batteries, that’s not it. Sometimes it comes back on after i reconnect but only for a little while. Can I do something else?

How do you connect them ANT or bluetooth ? Do you connect them with Zwift and your garmin bike computer at the same time ? If so I would try it with only one connection, in this case zwift. Maybe other ANT/bluetooth devices interfer the connection.

I only connect to zwift with Bluetooth. Haven’t changed anything but it stopped working. It connects but after minutes the connection is gone

Just an idea - do you running beta software on one of your devices or have you updated the firmware or the operating system of your PC/tablet/smartphone? Those things can easily break the bluetooth stack and make a solid connection unreliable.

Everything had been updated, I’ve tried a different laptop but same thing happened

Erik
Erik_Schumacher

May 9

Jess_Verstegen_irace:
Haven’t changed anything

Just an idea - do you running beta software on one of your devices or have you updated the firmware or the operating system of your PC/tablet/smartphone? Those things can easily break the bluetooth stack and make a solid connection unreliable.