Ooh, progress! The tiny font would allow one more way to fix this by splitting the word into two lines (finding the correct hyphenation points is left as an exercise to the developer)…
Oh come on, there’s nothing wrong with bugs or regressions as long as they don’t stop Gerrie from riding or training.
Wow that is a low one. I did not say don’t fix bugs.
Well - at least there is some progress visible which looks promising
I do have the same issue with displaying the AVG heart rate, but in some activities it shows the correct value. It’s a bit confusing
Average heart rate is broken. Activities only shows a 10th of the actual value. For example 16 instead of 164
It’s a known issue
It’s not wrong, just the last digit is missing because it’s getting truncated.
Not sure if this is the correct place to mention it, but can’t find what I think is an “appropriate” area, however in the last week or so there appears to have been a new bug introduced into the Companion App whereby the “Timeline” data for a given ride is showing vastly inaccurate values for both Power and Heart Rate Max/Avg info shown at the top of that screen even though the graph data below looks to be correct still.
For example in my last couple of races this section shows my “Max Heart Rate” as 17 and my “Average Heart Rate” as 16 - no, I’m not dying, my actual heart-rate was considerably higher and correctly displayed in the “Heart Rate Distribution” page.
Similarly my “Max Power” is showing as 30 and “Average Power” as 173 but the Power Distribution page looks to be correct.
It’s not a big thing since ZP seems to be processing the correct figures for races etc. but figured it needs reporting and resolving
I believe they are aware of this issue already and are working on it.
Its not wrong, only the last digit doesn’t get displayed. If font doesn’t match programmed space,then it’ll get truncated.
Has been like months for the German version of CA, so you’re welcome to raise awareness on that. ZHQ didn’t seem to take care of it or it has a super low priority.
Hey all - I’ve merged several different threads on this Companion app bug into this one. We’re working on it, and I’ll update this discussion when there’s progress to report.
Hi Shuji - the bug is fixed for me with the new version 3.37.0 in english and german - good work.
There was a ZCA update on the 6th. I think it’s fixed now.
I’ve just updated mine to the latest version on my numbers are looking right.
Hey all - sorry for not updating this thread yesterday!