We will perform upgrades to our subscription systems on February 23 / 24 that will impact a small percentage of Zwifters who’ve previously canceled or paused their paid memberships.
Expected total duration is 4 hours. During a 10-15 minute window within the maintenance, some Zwifters may notice a delay before a subscription reactivation takes effect.
Monitor status.zwift.com for real-time updates.
- IF your subscription was previously canceled, AND you reactivate your subscription during this window, you may not be able to immediately ride in-game. This will resolve itself within 10-15 minutes as our work continues.
- If you pay with Apple iTunes you will NOT be affected.
- Active subscriptions that auto-renew during this window will not be affected.
- New subscriptions will not be affected
- New cancellations will not be affected.
Thursday February 23 @ 13:00 - 17:00 UTC.
Tokyo [JST]: Thursday February 23 @ 10pm - Friday February 24 @ 2am.
Sydney [AEDT] Friday February 24 @ 12am - 4am.
Rio: [UTC-3] Thursday February 23 @ 10am - 2pm.
New York [EST] Thursday February 23 @ 8am - 12pm.
Los Angeles [PST] Thursday February 23 @ 5am - 9 am.
Use this site to convert to your local time zone.