Personal Records (PR) - option to select beyond 30-day timeframe - implemented June 2022

90 day PRs were implemented in June 2022.

Original request:

Personal records often date back beyond 30 days. I would like to see a display option or other way to select 30, 90, 6-month, and 1-year options for the various rides, sprints, and hills. Either that or concurrent display for “all-time record” for the best course, sprint and hill times. Provides more perspective and insight.

I’m really curious why this has not yet been implemented. This is clearly a desired and logical change. There are at least two other active threads requesting this, and numerous archived ones back as far as September 2016.

Make PR’s/Segment times available for more than 30 days

Enuf with the 30 Day PR Already!

Even a year ago I frequently found myself on a segment with a leader board with zero personal times in the past 30 days. Today, with the numerous expansions, the problem is even more common. Give us the ability to click through “30, 60, 90, 180, 1 year, Lifetime” PR’s for each segment. Or at least change it to 90 days and add a page to my.zwift with all of my times in a table that can be filtered and sorted.

Is it coming? If not, can someone at Zwift comment on why not? Is it difficult to implement? Some other business reason?

21 Likes

I also really want this. Is Zwift working on it?

2 Likes

Yes, a 30 day PR is pretty meaningless, especially given the 4 different worlds and multiple routes per world.

3 Likes

Another vote from me. This would be an awesome feature.

1 Like

Going to ping this request up the chain again today, thanks for responding everyone!

10 Likes

Thank you!

I think this is important now - it’s 2 years since it was first requested and I can’t believe that more people haven’t requested a “PR” time instead of just the default 30 days. The database fields will already be there so it can’t be a big stretch to implement.

9 Likes

Especially needed now with world choice, many times my 30 day PR is blank because its been so long since I’ve done that particular route/segment.

3 Likes

Please add also an option beyond the 1 year - All time best record.
(although, some people will prefer not to have this option due to different personal reasons, so it could be done by a choice in the settings)
Thank you!

4 Likes

Here’s another angle to support this idea. If I ride loads I am much more likely to see a PR and be able to race against it. If I ride less frequently, I don’t get to use PR’s. I am denied this feature

I pay the same subscription as the heavy user for less functionality. Can I have either a) a discount on my membership for having less features or preferably b) the same features i.e the ability to choose timeframes beyond 30 days

4 Likes

30 days worth of PRs did make sense at one point when there were just 6 jerseys in Watopia (Sprint, Hilly Loop and KOM in both directions), but I make it there are now a total of 39 - 14 in Watopia alone, plus 8 in London, 6 in New York and in Innsbruck and 5 in Richmond.

I agree with the poster above who said that most of the time I come across a finish/sprint/KOM banner, my 30 day PR is blank, because I just don’t get the chance to ride every course on a regular basis.

If it had to be a fixed number and couldn’t be customised, I’d go for 90 days myself.

2 Likes

I have a option C) Increased the membership for people who want 90day PR’s. You sighed up for Zwift knowing what features is possible. The whole I pay therefore I deserve more is getting old.

I do Agree with @Steven_Robinson it will be nice to have longer duration for keeping PR’s.

Errr… this is a forum for suggestions to improve Zwift? I did sign up knowing the deal, but if I’m not allowed to suggest improvements, "old"or new, whats the point of this forum.

With respect, I’m not interested in your thoughts on my suggestions

9 Likes

@Vincent_Williams1

Any word back down the chain on this request?

1 Like

@Seth_Steen, @Josie.L , @Lauren_MZwift , @Kehva_Vaughan

Any word on this?

1 Like

Hi @Gru,

We do appreciate the follow up on these hot topics. Our team is making efforts in improving the Zwift experience. I do not have a timeline of when specific updates will be made, but can say that this is something that we are considering.

Thanks again for your feedback.

2 Likes

Hi @Josie.L , I was about to post a similar feature request but see that this thread seems to have it covered. With even more worlds and even more routes since August 2018, this request is now even more pertinent. Also far easier to implement I would imagine than the ghost/PB bots? Last update says that you are considering it, do I take it that this has fallen off the agenda or is it still live? Lots of discussions on Zwift’s various forums about cheating and the popular response is that one is best served by just tracking your progress without getting too concerned about suspect Zwifters - this request feeds right into that mindset. I would love the option to be in settings, 30/60/90 day or lifetime PB. Ride On!

1 Like

Sadly, I have resorted to tracking my PRs on an Excel spreadsheet. This just doesn’t seem to be very difficult to implement. Is every single person at Zwift working on steering now?

2 Likes

i think there is only one person who is able to hardcode and make changes.
some feature request(s) which are super urgent still waiting to implement since years!!!
still love to see this feature as soon as possible!
bring it on! :ride_on::small_zwift: