Paracyclist: custom avatar request

The same problem for me … can’t vote … see “Limit” instead of it

Not to sound crude, but, if you can change sock height, why not limb length?

Sock length is just a graphic. Limb length is the 3D model over which the graphic is wrapped. It’s a much more involved adjustment, particularly on a sliding scale.

The best thing that could happen here is that people up vote this one linked below as it is thus far the most voted ‘feature request’ for this.

https://forums.zwift.com/t/paracyling-added-to-zwift-handcycles-and-recumbant-bikes/44075

Zwift’s latest funding announcement includes a statement of commitment to all Zwifters:

We are reviewing how to better serve the diverse community of adaptive athletes in terms of avatar representation, event categories, and accessibility.

It might be a while yet, but having it put out there in black and white is an encouraging move.

1 Like

This is a great idea. I Voted as well. I’m a BK amputee, and I agree with the comment about socks (if they can do that, why not a mechanical-looking leg). I think it would be awesome if I could make the same impression in-game as I do IRL when I pass someone (or get passed for that matter). They do so many much harder things than this…