Official Zwift race event equipment

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of equipment is being used in the most recent Zwift race events. More importantly, how are they activating their power ups? There does not appear to be any keyboards or use of zwift companion either. There is though a white module mounted and wired on the handlebars. Anyone know what this is?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were jumbo touchscreens in front of them although does seem a bit of a reach, so perhaps the white button is some sort of power up activator as you suggest.

I guess that’s my question. Are the white modules, buttons for the power ups? And are the screens in front of the riders an all in one touch screen or just a standard monitor. I want to use a touch screen monitor for zwift. Whether it’s an all in one or not.

I don’t know, but that’s a great idea! Still a PITA to push while sprinting hard though, so I’d go for a thumb button mounted on the inside of my brake hood. :smiley:

1 Like

Daren, I agree but it sure beats fumbling around with my phone and companion as I’m about to go full sprint or trying to smash a space bar on my keyboard.

I made a thumb button using a arduino pro micro.

https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/337

You can always mount something like this on your bike. image VR Joystick Virtual Reality Remote Game Controller PC

1 Like