Not able to log into account

Same for me (Germany), cannot log in, neither with I-Phone (W-Lan), nor with Windows 8 PC, nor with I-Phone (W-Lan switched off).
If ZWIFT was a Nerd’ish free of charge software, I would not complain, but as I am paying for the service that is commercially distributed around the world, I am expecting a professional and stable system and maximum efford to keep it running. And I have no clue what an ISP is…

1 Like

ISP=Internet Service Provider (Internetanbieter wie Telekom 1&1 u.ä.)

me too. from germany, telekom

I am not able to log in for the last couple of hours. Tried on apple tv, iphone, ipad and mac. On wifi and on 4G.

The only workaround is via VPN. I connected to a server in the UK and it worked (iPad, iPhone and Macbook). Just had a 1.5 hours ride. My ISP is also Telekom. All the best…

The strange thing about the “routing issue” is that most of us are complaing that it happens after the update…It can only be a coincidence as the success of the VPN clearly shows that it is a network issue and not a sw/system issue.

With Traceroute Test: Trace Packet Paths across the Network | Uptrends traceroute can be performed from different sources/countries

Same here from France “free” . I managed to connect through my work vpn but was disconnected in the middle and not able to login again

Same Here… no way to geht connected… Distaster

Same Here Germany erlangen

Just to clarify I have no issues in the UK after updates and I can connect OK.

Heute keine Verbindung zu zwift mit Windows7 und Windows10.
Login korrekt, keine Strassen verfügbar, :thinking:

Now it let me log in on Windows 10 client via Telekom landline internet.

Same here - now login works (after trying that for hours without success)

Same issue here in Luxembourg. I tried to join a ride this morning 10am without success. Provider is Orange. I tried from both WinOS 10 and from my iPad. Same status at 5pm.

Hello everybody I m also very disappointed, here from Belgium. Hope that Zwift will salve this problem. I’ve tried several times today before discover this forum. Sorry for every body but happy to know I’m not alone.

It’s now working for me completely as it always has been working before (without VPN). Is it also solved for other people in Belgium (or the rest of Europe)?

My Login works now also…

2 Likes

yep now it works

2 Likes

It’s works now (Belgium) :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Ride on everybody

1 Like